[su_tab title = “Description”]
Learn how to tackle data analysis problems using the powerful open source language R. The course will take you from learning the basics of R to using it to explore many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, compute various statistical measures, create meaningful data visualizations, create reusable R functions, create R models to predict expected future outcomes, and more!
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- Introduction to R
- Getting Started – R Console
- Data types and Structures
- Exploring and Visualizing Data
- Programming Structures, Functions, and Data Relationships.
Part Time/Full Time:
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
- Basic knowledge of statistics and any other programming language such as Python or Java is beneficial but not required.
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Grant Hutchison
[su_tab title = “Contact”]