This online course, “Introduction to SAS Programming for Analytics,” covers the basic programming and data handling capabilities of SAS.
[su_tab title=”Program Structure”]
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic syntax used in SAS programming
- Locate and use SAS programs and libraries in SAS studio
- Read and import data
- Extract, aggregate, join, filter and transform data
- Produce essential descriptive and summary reports
- Create plots
- Week 1: Getting Started with SAS
- Week 2: Data Handling
- Week 3: Data Analysis
- Week 4: Reporting
April 15, 2016 to May 13, 2016
Duration: – 4 Weeks
Fees: INR 32,940/- (assuming $ = INR 60)
Part time/ Full Time:
- Some familiarity with programming and command line operations.
Who Should Take This Course:
Data Scientists who want to add SAS programming to their skill set, SAS software users who want to learn more about the programming capabilities in SAS.
- Mr. K. Matthew Windham