[su_tab title = “Description”]
This online course, teaches the basics of handling missing data including evaluation of types and patterns of missing data, strategies for analysis of data sets with item missing data, and imputation of missing data with an emphasis on multiple imputation. Example applications are presented using simple random sample and complex sample design data sets with SAS and Stata with additional examples in other software packages such as IVEware. Homework exercises for each class session along with a final project are included.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- Week 1: Overview of Missing Data
- Week 2: Overview of the Multiple Imputation Process
- Week 3: Detailed Multiple Imputation Examples
- Week 4: Detailed Multiple Imputation Examples and Additional Topics in Missing Data
October 02, 2015 to October 30, 2015
About 15 hours per week, at times of your choosing.
INR 37,740 (assuming $ = INR 60)
Part Time/Full Time:
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
- Any statistical analyst will benefit from this course.
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Patricia Berglund
[su_tab title = “Contact”]