[su_tab title = “Description”]
SAS Predictive Modeling Training Program. Statistical inference, analysis of variance, multiple regression, categorical data analysis, and logistic regression. You learn to construct graphs to explore and summarize data, construct confidence intervals for means, test hypotheses, apply multiple comparison techniques in ANOVA, assess and correct co linearity in multiple regression, use diagnostic statistics to identify potential outliers in multiple regression, use chi-square statistics to detect associations among categorical variables, and fit a multiple logistic regression model.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- Predictive Modeling with Decision Tree.
- Predictive Modeling with Regression.
- Predictive Modeling with Neural Networks other Modeling tools.
- Model Assessment & Implementation.
- Anova Regression & Logistic Regression.
[su_tab title =”Eligibility”]
- The audience for this training is MCA,,M.Sc(IT),B.Tech or B.E(CS, EC Branch), B.Sc, M.Sc(Stats) Any Graduate.
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Certified Consultants
- Experience in statistics
- More than 5 years of industry experience
- Working with multinational brands
- Live Case study scenario
[su_tab title = “Contact”]