Learn how to use Excel’s built-in data management and computation functions to identify clusters of data points—with little or no VBA! You will be shown how to set up a worksheet for cluster analysis, create formulas that identify the closest focal point (centroid) for each row, and analyze your results in an Excel table or XY scatter chart.
- What is clustering?
- Setting up your Excel table
- Creating a list of centroids
- Identifying the closest centroid
- Updating centroids using averages
- Automating updates with macros
- Analyzing your data in Excel
- Visualizing data in a chart
Fees: – INR 15, 00 (assuming $ = INR 60)
1 Hour 9 Minutes