Most business data resides in SQL format in most data centers. It is critical to be able to mine this data intelligently. This course introduces students to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
The course is designed keeping SQL Server 2008 in mind and you must have a good understanding of SQL and SQL Server 2008 to benefit from this course.
By the end of this course, you can expect to:
- Create your own reports and analysis and easily share and collaborate with your colleagues
- Analyze millions of rows of data at lightning-fast speed by using PowerPivot for Excel
- Manage self-service reporting solutions
- Accelerate report creation and simplify collaboration and management
30 LIVE Online classes | 2 Hours each
What’s in the course:
- Live Lab sessions
- Flexible class timings
- Access to Recorded classes/ Course material
Fees: – INR 9,995
Full Time/Part Time: –
- This course is designed for beginners, it will also be useful for experienced students to further sharpen and apply the knowledge they acquire in this course in their profession.
- SQL Server
- Prof. Rao (IT Expert)