|Description||:||As Analytics point of contact for product owners and business teams in the retail org, key responsibilities are:
1. Partnering with diverse teams and translating fuzzy business problems into structured and scoped analytical problems, creating analytical solution road maps and executing the road maps.
2. Brainstorm, identify and define product's success metrics in consultation with product owners and work with data engineers to automate these metrics and enable self-serve/on demand availability.
3. Envision & implement the optimal analytics technique/approach required for the problem
4. Identifies root cause of the problems even when they lay in other functional areas and communicate promptly to the respective stakeholders
5. Perform deep analysis in identified area(s) of ownership & come up with recommendations & action items for the business
6. Mentor and lead team of Business Analysts|