In the last few years, there has been a tremendous growth in the data generated by humans, specifically in terms of images or videos. This kind of data is represented as bits and blobs, which is harder to explain to a machine. On the other hand, the applications we can build using this data is substantial – whether it be to parse scenes for a self-driving car, or build robotic machines for industry.
This workshop is meant to give you a taste of how to leverage image data and build innovative real life products, specifically using state-of-the-art techniques – aka Deep Learning.
Prerequisites for the workshop:
- Familiarity with Python Language
- Basics of machine learning
STRUCTURE OF THE WORKSHOP
This is an 8-hour workshop and includes the following modules:
- A brief introduction to Computer Vision
- Getting Started with PyTorch
- Basics of Deep Learning (Neural Network)
- Understanding MLP
- Understanding CNN
- Introduction to pretrained models and transfer learning
- How to solve an Image Classification problem using Deep Learning?
- Compete in a live Hackathon
- Advanced Tips and Tricks
- Where to go next?
Supreeth (a.k.a ‘ziron’) is currently working as a Data Scientist in the lending business at Ola, solving machine learning problems for the organisation. Previously, he worked on various problems across banking industry with the Innovation team at Society Generale GSC. Apart from work, he is an active participant and won several competitions including #2 in AV Datafest 2017
Workshop Date and Venue:24th November, 2018 at La Marvela
Make sure you don’t miss this advanced workshop.