Advanced Certification in Business Analytics prepares you to derive insights from real-world data sets, using the latest tools and analytical methods, and to interpret and communicate their findings to aid business decision making.
The curriculum prepares you to apply the latest statistical and computational methods for identifying patterns in and extracting insights from complex datasets, as well as for making predictions. You would also learn how to communicate the findings of data analysis effectively using visualization tools.
You would be able to track business metrics and generate dashboards for the consumption of business managers. You would be able to develop research protocols, analytical frameworks and crack tough business problems across verticals.
Data Management with Excel
- Dash-boarding with VBA
- Understanding Databases using Access and querying with SQL
- Base SAS – Working with the SAS Environment
- Data exploration & Data preparation Using SAS
- Statistical Modelling using SAS
- Descriptive Statistics
- Segmentation & Clustering
- Regression – Linear/ Logistic
- Time series forecasting & ARIMA
- Visualization using Qlikview
- CV Building & Job Assistance
80 hours – 8 hours of classes
July 05, 2015
INR 55,000 /-
- Working professionals with 2 to 4 years of experience
- Ms Excel