[su_tab title = “Description”]
SAS is driven by SAS programs, which define a sequence of operations to be performed on data stored as tables. Although non-programmer graphical user interfaces to SAS exist (such as the SAS Enterprise Guide), these GUIs are most often merely a front-end that automates or facilitates the generation of SAS programs. The functionalities of SAS components are intended to be accessed via application programming interfaces, in the form of statements and procedures.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- Data entry, Retrieval and Management.
- Report writing and Graphic Design.
- Statistical and Mathematical Analysis.
- Business forecasting and Decision Support
- Operations Research and Project management.
- Applications Development.
[su_tab title =”Eligibility”]
- The audience for this training is MCA,,M.Sc(IT),B.Tech or B.E(CS, EC Branch), B.Sc, M.Sc(Stats).
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Certified Consultants
- Experience in statistics
- More than 5 years of industry experience
- Working with multinational brands
- Live Case study scenario
[su_tab title = “Contact”]