Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In depth knowledge of concepts such as Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop Cluster, Map – Reduce, Hbase Zookeeper etc. will be covered in the course.
After the completion of the Big Data and Hadoop Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
- Master the concepts of Hadoop Distributed File System and MapReduce framework
- Setup a Hadoop Cluster
- Understand Data Loading Techiques using Sqoop and Flume
- Program in MapReduce (Both MRv1 and MRv2)
- Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
- Program in YARN (MRv2)
- Perform Data Analytics using Pig and Hive
- Implement HBase, MapReduce Integration, Advance Using and Advanced Indexing
- Have a good understanding of Zookeeper service
- New features in Hadoop 2.0 – YARN, Hadfs Federation, NameNode High Availability
- Implement best Practices for Hadoop Development and Debugging
- Implement a Hadoop Project
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics and gain Hands on Project Experience
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, ETL developers, Project Managers, Testing Professionals are the key beneficiaries of this course. Other professionals who are looking forward to acquire a solid foundation of Hadoop Architecture can also opt for this course.
Some of the prerequisites for learning Hadoop include hands-on experience in Core Java and good analytical skills to grasp and apply the concepts in Hadoop. Edureka will provide a complimentary Course “Java Essentials for Hadoop” to all the participants who enroll for the Hadoop Training. This course helps you brush up your Java Skills needed to write Map Reduce programs.
- The classes are held on Weekends. Depending upon your batch, your Live classes will either be on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Towards the end of the 8 week schedule, you will undergo a training project and 2 hours in your Online Exam at the end of the course.
Part Time/ Full Time:
Online classes: 30 hrs, there will be 10 instructors led interactive online class during the course. Each class will be of approximately 3 hours and will be happen at the schedule time of the batch you choose.
Lab hours: 40 hours, each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class. Edureka will help you setup a VM on your system to do the practicals.
Project: 20 hours, towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to perform Big Data Analytics using Map Reduce, PIG, Hive & HBase.