With the help of this course you will learn Hadoop in detail including its basic and latest components like- HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala HBase, Jasper, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Zoopkeeper, Spark and Storm. Also, you will get access on virtual lab and several assignments and projects for Big Data certification.
- Introduction to Big data
- Hadoop (Big data) Ecosystem
- Building Blocks
- Hadoop Cluster – Architecture – Configuration files
- Hadoop Core Components – HDFS & Map Reduce (YARN)
- Data integration using Sqoop, Flume, & Talend
- Data Analysis using PIG
- Data Analysis using HIVE
- Data Analysis using Impala
- NoSql Data base – Hbase
- Hadoop – Other Analytics Tools
- Other Apache Projects
- Final Projects
Who should go for this course?
Graduates from IT/ ITES, Business Intelligence, Database professionals/ computer science who wants to start career in Big Data Analytics/ Developer role.
Duration: 100 hours
Mode: Online Instructor Led
Fees: INR 20,000
Course Start Date: 20th Nov 2016
No Pre-requisites for this course
- Map Reduce