This Data Science Edureka course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Data Scientist. The course covers a range of Hadoop, R and Machine Learning Techniques encompassing the complete Data Science study.
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for all those who want to learn machine learning techniques and wish to apply these techniques on Big Data. The course is amalgamation of two powerful open source tools: ‘R’ language and Hadoop software framework.
You will learn how to explore data quantitatively using tools like Sqoop and Flume, write Hadoop MapReduce Jobs, perform Text Analysis and implement Language Processing, learn Machine Learning techniques using Mahout, and optimize and visualise the results using programming language ‘R’ and Apache Mahout.
Some of the prerequisites for learning Data Science are familiarity with Hadoop, Machine Learning and knowledge of R (recommended not mandatory as these concepts will also be covered during the course). Also, having a statistical background will be an added advantage.
Online classes: 30 Hours
Lab Hours: 40 Hours
Project: 20 hours
Part time/ Full time:
This course is for you if you are:
- A SAS, SPSS Analytics Professional.
- A Hadoop Professional working on Database management and streaming of Big Data.
- An ‘R’ professional who wants to apply Statistical techniques on Big Data.
- A Statistician who wants to understand Data Science methodologies to implement the statistics methods and techniques on Big data.
- Any Business Analyst who is working on creating reports and dashboards.
- Machine Learning Techniques