This executive 1 year long distance program is designed to expose participants to state of the art tools and techniques of analytics The program coverage would include discussion on topics such as Data Mining, Soft Computing, Design of Experiments, Survey Sampling, Statistical Inference, Investment Management, Financial Modeling, Advanced marketing Research etc.
The overall value gained at the end of the program is expected to be a solid foundation in topics needed for building capabilities to take on the new form of competition.
The Executive Program in Business Analytics is conducted by IIM Calcutta in association with Hughes Education. IIM Calcutta shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. IIM Calcutta will directly award a certificate to participants who complete the programme successfully.
- Expose participants to state of the art tools and techniques of analytics.
- The programme coverage would include discussion on topics such as Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing, Data Envelopment Analysis, Design of Experiments, Survey Sampling, Statistical Inference, Investment Management, Financial Modeling for Risk management, Advanced marketing Research etc.
- A solid foundation in topics needed for building capabilities to take on the new form of competition.
This component forms the core of EPBA. Spread over 1 year this component would be covered in around ten modules.
The in-campus component, covered in two visits covering 5 days, brings the participants back to the school. The in-class experience of face-to-face interaction with the faculty provides an opportunity of immersion in the Institute’s academic environment. Both the campus visits are mandatory for all participants.
Duration – 1 Year
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology. It will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes, assignments, sessions from senior managers in industry and firms.
Part time/ Full time:
Prof. Rahul Roy, Prof. Anup K Sen and Prof. SaibalChattopadhyay
- Engineers, Post Graduates & Graduates with minimum 50% marks
- 2 years of work experience
Screening and selection will be done solely by IIMC. Academics are solely at the discretion of the Institute