[su_tab title = “Description”]
This course is designed to be a comprehensive yet friendly introduction to fundamental concepts in statistics. Comprehensive means that this course provides a solid foundation for students planning to pursue more advanced courses in statistics.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
The course also provides an introduction to the R programming language. You’ll be challenged in interactive R exercises to apply all concepts you learn.
- Student’s T-test
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Repeated measures ANOVA
- Correlation and Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Moderation and Mediation
About 24 hours
INR 20700 (assuming $ = INR 60)
Part time/Full time:
[su_tab title =”Eligibility”]
- The course assumes very little background knowledge in statistics and introduces new concepts with several fun and easy to understand examples.
- This course is, quite literally, for everyone.
- If you think you can’t learn statistics, this course is for you.
- If you had a statistics course before but feel like you need a refresher, this course is for you.
- Even if you are a relatively advanced researcher or analyst, this course provides a foundation and a context that helps to put one’s work into perspective.
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Andrew Conway (Princeton University)
[su_tab title = “Contact”]