Model building is the most sought after skill and probably the APEX work profile in analytics vertical. A number of business scenarios in lending business / telecom / automobile etc. require logistic regression model building.
The course promises to explain concepts in a crystal clear manner. It goes through the practical issue faced by analyst. Some of the discussion items would be:
- How to clarify objective and ensure data sufficiency.
- How to go for variable selection? How to deal with numeric variables and character variables.
- What is the approach to take when you starting with 1000 variables vs. when you are starting with 150 variables.
- Understanding multi collinearity removal steps and recommendations.
- Understanding step wise regression
- Understanding different section of logistic regression output
- Understanding the strength of the model
Duration: – 15 Days
Full Time/Part Time: –
Fees: – INR 36,000
- The course should be taken by analytic’s professional, so that they can do a great job in their work place or can think of shifting to the modelling profile. This can also be taken by job aspirants.
- Gopal Prasad Malakar
Consider this course only in case of a specific need – if you company uses SAS and you want to build Logistic regressions on it. Given the price, there might be other options to have a look.