American Express, with its global footprint, has several hundred products catering to different types of customers – individuals, small and large businesses and merchants. They have over 100M Card Members and an ever-growing prospect base. Therefore, one of their biggest challenges is creating solutions to reach customers and prospects with the right product/offer through the right channels. Today, hundreds of response models in production determine their strategy for distributing various offers across channel combinations in different segments and markets.
As a part of this hack session, the speakers will address the following in the response model development process:
- Procuring and curating the appropriate data
- Developing the best analytical solution that makes ‘sense’ to our colleagues and also regulators
- Implementing the solution, monitoring its performance, and updating the solution based on learnings
Key Takeaways for the Audience
- A good grasp of business considerations during the pre and post-model building stages – how optimizing within business constraints is a better approach than generating the “best model”
- Hands-on experience of end-to-end model building