Ever wondered how to build a chatbot that actually works?
Chatbots are everywhere today, from booking your flight tickets to ordering food, chances are that you have already interacted with one. But do you think making an intelligent chatbot is hard?
Customers nowadays don’t want to wait for hours just to get their query resolved, what if you could quickly build a chatbot for your business?
Well, making a chatbot isn’t that hard!
In this workshop, you will build multiple intelligent Chatbots using concepts of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and the Open Source RASA framework.
And you will learn how to deploy them to various chat applications, especially the Slack messenger!
Come join this workshop to know how Siri, Cortana and Google Assistant work under the hood.
Technical Concepts we will be covering:
- Overview of Conversational Agents (Chatbots)
- What is a Chatbot?
- Anatomy of a Chatbot
- Different techniques to create Chatbots
- Platforms/Frameworks to build Chatbots
- Brushing up basics of Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to Rasa Framework for building Chatbots
- Overview of Rasa
- Setting up the system
- Understanding the user’s intent from a message (Rasa NLU)
- Intent Classification
- Entity Extraction
- Making your chatbot more conversational (Rasa Core)
- Dialogue Management System
- User stories
- Small talk
- Deploying the chatbot
- On slack
- Chatbot 1: Chatbot to fetch IPL updates and news
- Chatbot 2 (Final Project): to Search Restaurants using Zomato’s API
- Rasa website www.rasa.com
- Rasa code https://github.com/RasaHQ
- Programming Knowledge in Python. (Resource)
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning and models like SVM etc.
- Basic knowledge of NLP techniques
- System Setup
Venue :- Hotel Royal Orchid, Bengaluru
1, Golf Avenue, Adjoining KGA Golf Course, HAL Old Airport Rd, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Map :- goo.gl/maps/DwzYC72L8hT2