- Understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics, and other relevant tools for web and mobile analytics
- Knowledge and experience in analysing data from GA, creating GA reports, segments, understanding of goals and funnels
- Strong understanding of best practices for SEO, specially on-page optimisation and hands-on experience with Google webmaster tool
- Understanding of best practices for social media marketing and other organic channels for growth
- Candidate must be familiar with best practices for email marketing and video content marketing
- Should have experience in integration of analytics & marketing automation tools
- Should have experience in acquiring users and increasing engagement through social media
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports, also recommend improvements in the product for driving growth and better engagement
- Perform A/B experiments with all marketing channels – email campaigns, social media posts, etc.
- Create regular reports to keep a track of growth experiments and channel performance
- Try various channels for organic growth, bringing in innovative ideas and discovering new opportunities for increasing traffic as well as retention
- Manage all activities for on-page SEO optimisation
If the role excites you, drop an email to [email protected] with your CV, mentioning “Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this role”.