Lead cutting edge research in NLP and machine learning technology or algorithm Produce benchmark results for existing NLP development platforms or offering from Vendors innovating with NLP, such as Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon and Startups, by building and testing application. Write real-time prototypes of the newly designed algorithms Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems, such as context sensitive Languages understanding
1.Well versed with existing open source frameworks such as NLTK and Stanford Core NLP, and have a good understanding of the underlying machine learning techniques and algorithms used to facilitate these tasks
• Deep understanding of NLP problems and experience going from raw data to choosing the right statistical model and benchmarking performance and accuracy
• Industrial experience applying machine learning techniques to NLP problems that involve large-scale data
• Experience with NLP problems such as language modelling, language identification, sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, lemmatization, summarization
• Strong working knowledge of machine learning techniques such as HMMs, maximum entropy models, boosting/decision tree, neural networks (CNN, RNN and etc.)
• Programming experience with C++, Objective C or similar object oriented languages
• Programming experience with Python
• Strong communications skills• Ability to lead an Engineering team
2. Responsible for developing engineering solutions and services for Xpresso, core text analytics engine in collaboration with the team.
3. Implement professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in the field of NLP and Machine Learning in creative, innovative and effective ways.
4. Investigate, create and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
•Excellent programming skills (particularly Java and python)
•Experience with NLP tools, algorithms and techniques
•MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or equivalent
• 3-5 years of demonstrable NLP research and development experience in a commercial product
• Experience with voice recognition is a plus
•Updated with the latest technologies and research in the field
•Knowledge of Machine Learning
•Skills with architecting large-scale high performance distributed systems
•Technical discretion in design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals
Does Not Matter
700k to 1200k