Summary of Job Responsibilities:
• Working under the direction of Senior Statistical Programmer/Team Lead, the statistical programmer conducts programming activities for a trial, early phase project, indication, or publication activities.
• Read and understand the program specifications document.
• Prepare SAS® analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures as per specifications.
• Create programs to create graphs and tables that are required in CSRs, safety reports, efficacy reports, etc. ensuring on-time quality delivery.
• Validate and transform data sets as per client assignment specifications.
• Validate tables, listings, and figures as per client assignment specifications.
• Ability to work on data migration from legacy datasets to standards such as CDISC or any other client specific standard.
• Co-ordinate with the client and US-team for clarity of specifications, data issues, outliers, reviews, schedules, etc.
• Perform all the above tasks using standard operating procedures (SOPs) as defined in Quality Management System or the respective client(s) as applicable.
Qualifications and Experience Education:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related Health Sciences field Experience:
• A minimum of 2–3 years of SAS® programming experience with clinical trial data.
• General knowledge of regulatory requirements and drug development process.
• Fair knowledge of Clinical trial domain and good SAS®programming skills.
• Ability to work independently.
Does Not Matter
3 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs