- The algorithm used behind this test is a predictive model.
- This model has been built using a sample of 17413 analytics candidates, we have interacted in past through our job portal.
- The sample has been taken from India. Hence, this test is expected to perform for users working in India.
- If the user belongs to any other country, this test might not give appropriate results.
- The fun fact is based on the yearly salary drawn and is intended to motivate the user to work hard on his career path to achieve better results.
- We do not intend to promote any product using this contest.
- The products mentioned in the fun facts have been taken randomly as the popular choice available in the chosen salary bracket.
- We understand that salary structure of companies can vary significantly for similar set of skills and experience. Please do not consider these results as sacrosanct.
- The email id collected during the test would be used to inform you about similar products and new initiatives from Analytics Vidhya in future
Top Analytics Vidhya Users
- 10 Data Science Projects Every Beginner should add to their Portfolio
- Commonly used Machine Learning Algorithms (with Python and R Codes)
- Making Exploratory Data Analysis Sweeter with Sweetviz 2.0
- Introductory guide on Linear Programming for (aspiring) data scientists
- 40 Questions to test a data scientist on Machine Learning [Solution: SkillPower – Machine Learning, DataFest 2017]
- 40 Questions to test a Data Scientist on Clustering Techniques (Skill test Solution)
- 45 Questions to test a data scientist on basics of Deep Learning (along with solution)
- Inferential Statistics – Sampling Distribution, Central Limit Theorem and Confidence Interval
- 30 Questions to test a data scientist on K-Nearest Neighbors (kNN) Algorithm
- 6 Easy Steps to Learn Naive Bayes Algorithm with codes in Python and R