[su_tab title= “Description”]
A foundational certification program in business analytics
International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIITB) in its endeavor to bridge the skill gap in Analytics is launching “Analytics Essentials” a foundational certification course in Business Analytics.
The week-end program of three months duration is designed to launch you into the exciting world of business analytics with the skills required to be a practitioner.
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
This program is intended for
- Professionals who wants to break/transition into the business analytics domain.
- Decision makers/ managers who want to use analytics for improving their decision process
Any graduate or post graduate with quantitative subjects and an aptitude for data is eligible for the program. BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BE/ BTech/ BCA or MA/ MBA/ MSc/ MTech/ ME/ MCom/ MCA with mathematics/ statistics/ econometrics/ finance/ computer science with minimum 50% pass marks.
[su_tab title= “Program Structure”]
Key highlights of the program:
- Designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the concepts of business analytics – the data, the approach, the technology and its day-to-day business decision applications.
- Cross functional approach that integrates number crunching, information technology, management applications, business analysis for a result oriented application learning.
- Multi-scenario exposure to a systematic and structured application lab (integrating data, process, domain and systems) for informed decisions and value insights.
- Inputs from decision makers, practitioners and academicians to ensure that the skill development is aligned to the industry expectations with focus on ready-to-apply solutions in real world.
IIITB has the discretion to short list the candidates and call candidates for a personal interview before final selection. Our courses are designed for a mix of people from a wide range of backgrounds and sectors and this is essential to the learning process and its outcomes. The student counseling team will take into account the range of applications (sectors, professions, backgrounds) in order to make sure a participant group has an appropriate and diverse mix.
The student counsel team will assess
- Whether the course is right for the applicant, because our courses are for people at specific stages of their careers
- The applicant’s commitment to participate in the whole course. This is because if some people are unable to attend this diminishes the experience for other members of the participant group.
- Applicant’s willingness to work constructively with a diverse group of people.
Analytics Essentials is a weekend program and the duration of the program is 12 weeks.
Session Timings will between 9.30am and 4.30pm on Saturday and classes with be conducted in the IIITB campus in Electronics City
The contact classes include facilitated sessions, practice lab and interaction with industry experts.
Part time/ Full time:
Course Fees ₨70,000.00 (Seventy thousand only)
Scholarships – Scholarships will be provided to meritorious students at the recommendation of the faculty.
Corporate sponsorship – Candidates sponsored by their employers can reach out to the program team to avail our special offers for corporate partners.
Last date for application submission: 15th March 2014
Student counsel team meetings: 17th – 19th March 2014
Program Enrolment and Launch: 20th March 2014
Class commencement: 22nd March 2014
Final assessment: 28th June 2014
Valediction: 2nd July 2014
We will be flexible with the sessions’ schedules during festivals/ other holidays
[su_tab title= “Contact”]