Want to become an indispensable R Analytics Expert?
This course is designed for those who are already using analytics technologies at work in SAS and SPSS and want to gain some skills in R.
At the end of the course candidates will get
- Learn how to use R for data manipulation and predictive modeling.
- Develop a comfort level with R as a tool for data analysis and apply statistical algorithms to build analytical models.
10 hours of pre-recorded video lectures & 12 hours of pre-recorded classroom training
Fees: INR. 20,000
- Knowledge of data manipulation and data exploration techniques.
- Knowledge of the concepts and applications of predictive analytics and data mining techniques like regression and clustering.
- Knowledge of statistical softwares like SPSS or SAS.
- Basic exposure to programming concepts in any language recommended
- (C++, Java, SAS).
- Language R
- Gaurav Vohra
Gaurav has over 10 years of experience in the field of analytics and has worked across multiple verticals including financial services, retail, FMCG, telecom, pharmaceuticals and leisure industries.
- Sarita Digumarti
Sarita has over 10 years of extensive analytics and consulting experience across diverse domains including retail, health-care and financial services.
- Hemant Changkakoty
An engineering graduate, Jigsaw’s User Experience and Product Management lead, is also an MBA gold medallist from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning.
- Sushma Bharath
Sushma has over 9 years of experience in the media, with stints in film, commercial content development, television and event management in companies like Percept, MTV and FILMY.
- Sanchita Lobo
Sanchita, a graduate of T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal, is a passionate writer and blogger and refers to herself as a global nomad!
- Ishita Rath
Ishita has an MBA from the ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad and an additional Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Pooja Prakash
Pooja is a publicist with over 6 years of experience in connecting brands with their TG, storytelling fervor, managing events, sales and business development.