[su_tab title = “Description”]
Want to become an indispensable R Analytics Expert?
This course is designed for those who are already using analytics technologies at work in SAS and SPSS and want to gain some skills in R.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
At the end of the course candidates will get
- Learn how to use R for data manipulation and predictive modeling.
- Develop a comfort level with R as a tool for data analysis and apply statistical algorithms to build analytical models.
10 hours of pre-recorded video lectures & 12 hours of pre-recorded classroom training
Fees: INR. 20,000
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
- Knowledge of data manipulation and data exploration techniques.
- Knowledge of the concepts and applications of predictive analytics and data mining techniques like regression and clustering.
- Knowledge of statistical softwares like SPSS or SAS.
- Basic exposure to programming concepts in any language recommended
- (C++, Java, SAS).
[su_tab title = “Tools”]
- Language R
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Gaurav Vohra
Gaurav has over 10 years of experience in the field of analytics and has worked across multiple verticals including financial services, retail, FMCG, telecom, pharmaceuticals and leisure industries.
- Sarita Digumarti
Sarita has over 10 years of extensive analytics and consulting experience across diverse domains including retail, health-care and financial services.
- Hemant Changkakoty
An engineering graduate, Jigsaw’s User Experience and Product Management lead, is also an MBA gold medallist from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning.
- Sushma Bharath
Sushma has over 9 years of experience in the media, with stints in film, commercial content development, television and event management in companies like Percept, MTV and FILMY.
- Sanchita Lobo
Sanchita, a graduate of T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal, is a passionate writer and blogger and refers to herself as a global nomad!
- Ishita Rath
Ishita has an MBA from the ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad and an additional Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Pooja Prakash
Pooja is a publicist with over 6 years of experience in connecting brands with their TG, storytelling fervor, managing events, sales and business development.
[su_tab title = “Contact”]