[su_tab title = “Description”]
R, like S, is designed around a true computer language, and it allows users to add additional functionality by defining new functions. Much of the system is itself written in the R dialect of S, which makes it easy for users to follow the algorithmic choices made. For computationally-intensive tasks, C, C++ and Fortran code can be linked and called at run time. Advanced users can write C code to manipulate R objects directly. R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- An effective data handling and storage facility
- A Suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particular matrices.
- A large, coherent, integrated collection of intermediate tools for data analysis.
- A well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user-defined recursive functions and input and output facilities.
- Graphical facilities for data analysis and display either on-screen or on hardcopy
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Experience in Analytics.
- More than 5 years of industry experience.
- Analytical Skills.
[su_tab title = “Contact”]