Big Data and Hadoop course is carefully designed to cover all the essentials of big data related technologies, thereby imparting, knowledge, skills and hands on knowledge in the most efficient manner.
After the successful completion of this course, the candidates can confidently apply to become Hadoop Developer, Administrator or Tester.
This course comprehensively covers the essentials aspects of big data, thereby, providing a holistic approach towards handling big data related queries. Various tools and technologies that come under the Hadoop Eco-System will be covered in details.
- Big Data Introduction, Hadoop Architecture
- Architecture Recap, CloudLabs Overview, Installation
- MapReduce Framework
- Advance MapReduce, Testing
- Pig and Pig Latin
- Pig Latin cont., Hive Basics
- Advance Hive, NoSQL Databases and HBase
- Advance HBase and ZooKeeper
- Apache Flume, Apache Sqoop, Oozie
- Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Mahout
- Comparisons of No SQLs, Project
The classes are conducted live online by our instructors via webinar or hangout. Students are taught using presentations, collaborative drawing tools, and screen shares. Interactive classes are held such that students are left with no doubts and feel confident about grasping the newly learnt knowledge.
Every class is recorded, complete with the screen and the audio, and uploaded to the Learning Management System which is accessible to our attendees for life.
Towards the end of the session, assignments are provided which the attendees are expected to submit in the LMS (Learning Management System). The assignments are continuously reviewed by our instructors and teaching assistants. Extra sessions are also conducted, for which students are intimated in advance.
Early Bird Price: 19020/- (inclusive of Taxes)
11 over every weekend for 6 weeks
Time: Sat-Sun Evening 8:30PM IST
System Requirement to attend Live Online courses
In addition, the attendee should have the following hardware infrastructure:
- A good internet connection. An internet speed of 2mbps is good enough.
- Access to a computer. Since it is an online course, you would have to install webinar or hangout on your computer.
- Nice To Have: A power backupfor your router as well as computer.
- Nice To Have: A good quality headphones.
To be able to take maximum benefit out of this course, you should have knowledge of the following:
- Basics of SQL.You should know the basics of SQL and databases. Even knowing about the filters in SQL is considered apt for the course.
- A know -how of the basics of programming. We will be providing video classes covering the basics of Java and Python. What is expected of the attendee is the ability to create a directory and see what inside a file from the command line, and an understanding of ‘loops’ in any programming language?