The proposed program on business analytics will combine coursework on developing analytical thinking, introductory and advanced statistical concepts, and applications across wide section of industry and functional domains.
In partnership with SAS, a 5-day ‘Statistical Business Analyst’ program will be conducted by SAS leading to SAS Certification as well. This program will be delivered by SAS at the end of the certification program offered by NMIMS. The students will be provided by the SAS course material and the necessary software package with validity over the training period.
- Certificate program in Applied Business Analytics
- 9-Month weekend program with 6- hours/week
- Followed by a 5-day ‘Statistical Business Analyst’ Program that will be conducted by SAS leading to SAS Certification as well.
Part time/ Full time: Part time
- Focus on behavioral aspects of building analytics professionals and organizations.
- Study of industry / functional application of business analytics
- Informal/Formal talks by industry professionals
- Blend of technology, quantitative techniques and functional domain
- Participants will be provided exposure across variety of tools viz. Microsoft Excel, R, SAS, and SPSS
- Leading towards PGDM (Subject to academic council approval)
- Technology- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
- Quantitative Skills- Statistics Refresher, Forecasting. Prediction
- Functional knowledge- Marketing Management, Financial Statement Analysis
- Soft Skills- Thinking Analytically
- Practical application- Industry/Functional Applications.
- Microsoft Excel