[su_tab title = “Description”]
The Programme is designed on a schedule that minimizes of work and personal persuits. The program is a combination of classroom and Technology aided learning platform. Participants will typically be on campus for a 5 day schedule of classroom learning every alternate month for a span of 12 months, which would ideally be planned to include a weekend.
In the month of no classroom connect, the classes will be conducted over a technology aided learning platform. The contact hours in this platform would be 56 hours a month and every alternate month.
CBA is a rigorous and challenging programme. The schedule will include full days of teaching and evenings will be used for guest lectures, projects, and group work. Participants will be required to stay on campus during those classroom days.
Tie-up- Biocon Foundation
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
Duration- 1 year
Part time/Full Time: Part time
Participants are expected to spend 8 to 10 hours per week studying the material before they commence classes each term. Online assessments and pre-course projects are also incorporated in the programme to ensure academic rigour.
|1||Applications Open for CBA Batch 8||Sep 5, 2016|
|2||Last date for receiving application||Nov 10, 2016|
|3||Online test||Nov 12, 2016|
|4||Commencement of Interviews||Nov 15, 2016|
|5||Final list of selected candidates||Dec 13, 2016|
|6||Blocking Fees||As per the admission offer|
|7||First Instalment||As per the admission offer|
|8||Last Instalment||As per the admission offer|
|9||Commencement of programme||Dec 16, 2016|
Note: Not Mandatory: GMAT/GRE/CAT scores can be considered as per the cut offs decided by the academic team. (For Online test exemption)
The fee for the programme is INR 7,50,000 (Rupees 7.5 lakh), plus service tax. The fee covers the following:
- Admission fee
- Tuition fee
- Course material
- Accommodation and food during days of classes
Participants will have to bear the travel costs to attend classes and will have to procure their own laptops for the programme.
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
To be eligible to apply for the programme, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Bachelor’s Degree: The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Masters in Statistics, Mathematics etc or an equivalent qualification in any discipline.
- Work Experience: The applicant should possess a minimum of 2 year of full-time work experience as on the date of submitting the application (desired experience is 4-6 years or more).
- Fresher’s with Analytic bent of mind & superlative academic credentials would also be considered.
- Letter of consent from your current employer is required for the candidate to pursue the Programme. This can be submitted either during the application process or once admission has been secured.
Admission Committee evaluate each applicant on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected for the programme are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the interview is important, and the selection of the participants for the programme will be made considering a combination of many factors, including:
- Quality of relevant work experience such as taking significant responsibility
- Work experience in Analytics function and the commitment and passion for the function
- Evidence of professional success
- Likelihood of benefiting from the programme
- Business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/mindset
- Motivation to participate in the programme
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in the interview
- The above mentioned criteria are not in order of preference
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- DeoSarang- Ph.D. in Operation Management
- Karlapalem, Kamalakar- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Bala, Kartic- M.S. in Technology Management
- Bhimsankaram, P.- Ph.D. in Statistics
- Kunnumkal, Sumit- Ph.D. in Operations Research
- Krishnan, T.- Ph.D. in Statistics
- Sengupta, Debasis- Ph.D. in Statistics, Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Bose, Smarajit- Ph.D. in Statistics
- Kumar, Shailesh- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering
- Sohoni, Milind G- Ph.D. in OR
- Mehra, Amit- Ph.D. in Management
- Ghose, Anindya- Ph.D. in Information systems
- Pereira, Arun- Ph.D. in Business Administration (Marketing)
[su_tab title = “Contact”]