[su_tab title = “Description”]
Highlights of the program:
- Get the benefits of learning from your place in a fully interactive, online classroom environment
- Interact with the instructors and fellow participants through chat, voice and video as if you are in a classroom
- Get certified and also avail placement assistance through our wide network in the industry
- 24×7 lifetime access to the recorded classes, course content and 90 day access to the ‘SAS programming language’ tool (WPS) through the virtual lab
- Online classroom sessions will be recorded for you to revise later
Benefits of taking this business analytics course:
- Learn fundamentals of descriptive and predictive analytical techniques and how & where to use them
- Learn the ‘SAS programming language’ hands-on to manage, manipulate, cleanse and analyze data
- You will not just learn the techniques and tools in isolation but will combine and apply them to derive business insights from raw data
- Analytics talent demand is much more than the available skilled supply. Become employable in this fast growing new age field by demonstrating the skills learnt through this course
- The course will also prepare you for the Base SAS® and Advanced SAS® certifications
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
72 hours (12 weekends) live, online, instructor led version of the Certified Business Analytics Professional course
Weekend batch: Classes held on Saturdays & Sundays
Part time/ Full time: Part Time
Rs. 36,000 Rs. 28,990 or USD 499 till 9th Nov only Pay just Rs. 5,000/- now to reserve your seat & discount and the rest before the batch starts!
Start date: 19-Nov-2016
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
Students pursuing their graduation / post-graduation and also for working professionals who have completed their graduation in any field.
[su_tab title = “Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
Dr. Srabashi Basu has over 20 years of experience in statistical research in industry and academia. She is experienced in providing statistical and analytical consulting to improve existing business processes. Her expertise lies in business analytics and predictive modelling including recognition of pattern in large volume of data. She has been a Faculty member of Indian Statistical Institute for 11 years. She has visited The Pennsylvania State University several times and is an Instructor of their World Campus. She has authored 25 research publications and 5 book chapters. Dr. Basu has obtained her Ph.D in Statistics from the Penn State University.
Dr. Neetu Saraf has over 10 years of analytics experience in industry and academia. Her specialty lies in solving complex business problems in Financial services, gaming, CPG and environmental sciences. She currently leads several analytics projects in her role as an analytics consultant in her company. Dr. Saraf is a Ph.D from IITM, Pune.
[su_tab title = “Contact”]