Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) is an approach to data analysis for summarizing and visualizing the important characteristics of a data set. Exploratory data analysis focuses on exploring data to understand the data’s underlying structure and variables, to develop intuition about the data set, consider how that data set came into existence, and decide how it can be investigated with more formal statistical methods.
Why Take This Course?
- Understand data analysis via EDA as a journey and a way to explore data
- Explore data at multiple levels using appropriate visualizations
- Acquire statistical knowledge for summarizing data
- Demonstrate curiosity and skepticism when performing data analysis
- Develop intuition around a data set and understand how the data was generated.
- Lesson 1: What is EDA? (1 hour)
- Lesson 2: R Basics (3 hours)
- Lesson 3: Explore One Variable (4 hours).
- Lesson 4: Explore Two Variables (4 hours)
- Lesson 5: Explore Many Variables (4 hours)
- Lesson 6: Diamonds and Price Predictions (2 hours)
- Jump into a new dataset. Explore, create plots, and summarize the fascinating things you find.
Assumes 6 hour/week (work at your own pace)
Fees: – INR 11,940/Month (assuming $ = INR 60)
Part Time/ Full time: