This nanodegree program is the most efficient curriculum to prepare you for a job as a Data Analyst.
- Wrangle, extract, transform, and load data from various databases, formats, and data sources
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex data sets
- Classify unlabeled data or predict into the future with applied statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Communicate data analysis and findings well through effective data visualizations
9 –12 months
Minimum 10 Hours/week.
Work on your own schedule.
Fee: INR 12,000/Month (assuming $ = INR 60)
Data Analyst nanodegree students…
- Are interested in data science.
- Have strong grasp of descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Have python programming experience.
- Have strong understanding of programming concepts such as variables, functions, loops, and basic data structures like lists and dictionaries.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn. Participation in this program requires consistently meeting the deadlines for your cohort and devoting at least 10 hours per week to your work.
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor (ie. Sublime Text or Atom) and programming languages like Python and R and associating data science libraries.
- You are willing to contribute to the success of the program, including collaborating with fellow students and giving us feedback on how we can improve.
- Cheng-Han Lee
- Miriam Swords Kalk