If you want to become a MongoDB developer and administrator, this course will help you for the same. Here you will learn data modelling, ingestion, query and Sharding, Data Replication along with the installation, updating and maintaining MongoDB environment.
[su_tab title=”Program Structure”]
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to NoSQL databases
- MongoDB A Database for the Modern Web
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Indexing and Aggregation
- Replication and Sharding
- Developing Java and Node JS Application with MongoDB
- Administration of MongoDB Cluster Operations
Duration: 180 Days
Mode: Online self-paced/ Instructor Led
Course Starting Date: 3rd Dec (instructor Led)
Fees: INR 8,999 (Self-paced)
INR 16,199 (Instructor Led)
Knowledge of any programming language, SQL, (Unix/Linux will be plus), some experience as a big data Hadoop developer/ administrator.