This online course, is the second in a three-course sequence, that provides an easy introduction to inference and association through a series of practical applications, based on the resampling/simulation approach.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to test hypotheses and compute confidence intervals regarding proportions or means, computer correlations and fit simple linear regressions. Topics covered also include chi-square goodness-of-fit and paired comparisons.
- Week 1: Confidence Intervals for Proportions and Means
- Week 2: Tests for Two Means, Proportions; Paired Comparisons
- Week 3: Chi-Square, Directional Hypotheses
- Week 4: Simple Linear Regression
July 08, 2016 to August 05, 2016
about 15 hours per week, at times of your choosing.
Fees:INR 26,940 (assuming $ = INR 60)
Part Time/Full Time:
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone who encounters statistics in their work, or will need introductory statistics for later study. The only mathematics you need is arithmetic (see below for basic prerequisites).
- Box Sampler
- Resampling Stats for Excel
- Michelle Everson