Here is the opportunity for those with hands-on experience in Analytics & Campaign marketing. Hansa Cequity is looking to hire a Campaign Analyst. Have a look.
Designation – Campaign Analyst
Location – Chennai & Bangalore
About employer – Hansa Cequity
- Analyze campaign performance, focusing on client performance metrics
- Responsible for data pulling, quality checking and rollout of campaigns assigned
- Responsible for regular campaign performance reporting and optimization recommendations
- Oversee and actively implement campaign setup
- Understanding Business Requirements and formulating, Integrating and codifying functional information.
- Writing optimized simple and complex SQL queries.
- Responsible to provide valuable data to business user (BIU) for further analysis
- Generating regular tracking response of the campaign.
- Automating different business processes and report generation activities through ACE (tool) to make it less time and resource consuming.
- Ability to write SQL queries and codes for identifying sampling groups, develops ad-hoc reports from datasets
- Ensuring project delivery within time lines with integrity and accuracy of data.
- Ability to convert business issues into analytical briefs.
- Analyzing regular pattern in the business and customer behavior.
- Automate all regular campaigns using Smart campaigner tool.
- Handling SQL server to handle huge data.
- Do the quality checks for each campaign and create a document of quality checks.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE, B.Sc, BA
- Experience with databases: MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc
- Programming knowledge: C#, Java, PHP, etc
- Experience with data visualization or BI tools such as Tableau or Micro Strategy
- Advanced expertise in SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, MS Excel 2007, Smart Campaigner, Cequirt ACE required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, organizational, and collaboration skills
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Campaign Analyst-Hansa Cequity.