Designation – Insights Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – LinkedIn
We are looking for an Insights Analyst to support our Talent Solutions sales team in India, based in Bangalore, where you will be responsible for working closely with a leading team of sales managers delivering world class insights. You will provide analysis and visualizations that will be used in producing powerful sales proposals, client business reviews and answers to specific client requests.
You will need to be able to create compelling, impactful and actionable insights, be able to understand the business impact and communicate the results to the sales team and the customer.
To be successful in this role you need to be highly analytical, be able to efficiently query databases in SQL, summarise and vizualise large amounts of data and effectively communicate the impact and results to stakeholders. You must be able to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight timeframes, work with the sales team and clients to understand their vision and needs, structure ambiguous requests, and plan effectively to meet deadlines. Sales teams and customers won’t always know what’s possible, so it is important that you ask effective questions to get clarity. You must be able to proactively communicate across different functions to ensure clarity in process and results.
These projects will generally entail:
- Taking and structuring a general business question and determining the best solution possible, focusing on impact and timeframes
- Writing/executing efficient SQL queries to extract the necessary data
- Analyzing the results and generating compelling, impactful and actionable insights
- Presenting the information and communicating results to stakeholders including customers
- Managing relationships with the sales and account management teams
- Provide customized analyses for our most valuable prospects and customers
- Consultatively manage requests from sales and account management teams
- Provide expertise on LinkedIn’s many data sources and how to extract data
- Work independently and directly with sales or account management team on analysis design and presentation
- Leverage data to tell a story or answer to a business question
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Highly driven & execution-focused: we’re looking to get a lot done quickly and we demand excellence
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency with SQL/relational databases
- Proficiency with PowerPoint/Excel
- Experience with data visualisation (Tableau) preferable
- Experience providing actionable insights to internal customers
- Extremely well organized and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests for information simultaneously
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.