Do you have good experience in market research and can collaborate with team members across the globe to deliver projects? If yes, check out this opening from Delloite
Designation – Associate Consultant
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Deloitte U.S. India offices
- Collaborate with or assist other team members on survey research projects.
- Program survey questionnaire using Deloitte online survey tool and have it ready for deployment.
- Collect and download survey data, perform data cleansing, conduct relevant analysis and summarize results.
- Discuss results with client and assist with interpretation.
- Prepare a summary PPT deck to present survey results in a clear and concise manner
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Strong sense of client service: Should be committed to meeting or exceeding client expectations on quality and timeliness of work.
- Strong verbal communication: Should be able to talk to clients in a confident, assertive manner, clarify doubts/questions and manage expectations from start to finish.
- Strong written communication: Should be able to express thoughts clearly and concisely via email.
- Survey research and analysis: Good understanding of survey research and analysis methods is preferred.
- Analytic bent of mind: Should go beyond standard deliverables, perform data mining and provide insights.
- Basic statistical knowledge: Should have a good understanding of the fundamentals of statistics and how that applies to data analysis.
- Advanced statistical analysis: Practical knowledge of advanced statistical analysis like regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis and other multivariate techniques is preferred.
- Proficiency with one or more statistical tools like SPSS, SAS, or Minitab is preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel is a must.
- Proficency with PPT and practical knowledge of graphical representation is preferred.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
Interested people can apply for this job at this page