Decision Scientist – Digital Analytics Program – Antuit – Bangalore (5-7 years of experience)
Developing sector specific Attribution Modeling Algorithms for digital campaigns, building out to cross over to offline campaigns
Designation – Decision Scientist – Digital Analytics Program
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Antuit
- Developing Attribution Modeling algorithms and automating the solution for ecommerce and for online-offline services marketers, working closely with the business consultants.
- Guide the client’s Data Management Platform
- (DMP) process
- Lead a development team and engage with the client on customizing and expanding the solution to cover new channels.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Attribution modeling experience across ad logs, weblogs and CRM data.
- Experience in Demand Side and Data Management Platforms.
- Expertise in modeling tools- Python/ R/ Matlab etc.
- Machine Learning expertise will be an added advantage
- Engineering / Decision Sciences Degree from a premier institution with 5-7 years of core digital modeling experience.
- Masters in Decision Sciences with 5-7 years in decision sciences, credit scoring experience and modeling experience on CRM/ macro datasets.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE