Designation – Marketing Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer– HP
- Gather and understand client requirements and design and create reports by analyzing and data mining from various internal data bases.
- Logical approach to problems and have ability to solve complex problems with minimum supervision
- Maintain quality and on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Must be a quick learner and pay high attention to detail in all work
- Ability work under strict timelines.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to client/manager
Qualification and Skills Required
- Proficient in advanced Excel and PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Understanding of Display advertising, Campaign management, media planning and buying, forecasting
- Online advertising metrics, KPI’s & terminologies – PV, UV, Engagement etc.
- Pricing and Revenue Models – CPM, CPC, CPA etc.
- Deal/Advertising Process life cycle
- Competitor and market trends
- Sales Pipeline & Revenue performance analyses
- Data mining and Data Analysis
- SQL and Tableau (good to have) Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Associated degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years marketing and/or operational experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- High-level knowledge of marketing activities and processes
- Familiarity with offering category and HP offerings/ strategy
- Strong written/oral and communications and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Marketing Analyst– HP – Bangalore