18 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs 4.0 years Ahmedabad
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Deploy machine learning methodologies and algorithms to build data products that streamline the process from data collection to insight generation.
- Assemble data sets from disparate sources and analyze using appropriate quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- Disseminate findings to non-technical audiences through a variety of media, including interactive visualizations, reports and presentations
- Work closely with customers and delivery teams to find applications and business use cases for advanced analytical capabilities.
- Generating business insight using data analytics and information visualization methods to answer business problems in different domains.
- Designing and developing analytics solutions to move towards data-driven innovation in alignment with business priorities and key targets.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5+ years working with data and relevant computational frameworks and systems
- Have Expert knowledge with Big Data tools like Hadoop and with other Statistical tools like SAS, Matlab, R, SQL, and VBA
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning algorithms, natural language processing, data analytics, and information visualization
- Be Fluent with at least one programming language like Java or Python
- Have Strong commitment to quality and client service
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a PhD or a Masters Degree in a Quantitative discipline from a Tier 1 Institute like the IITs, ISI, IIMs, DSE etc.,
Tier 1: Any Degree
18 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs