Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Deploy machine learning methodologies and algorithms to build data products that streamline the process from data collection to insight generation.
– Assemble data sets from disparate sources and analyze using appropriate quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
– Disseminate findings to non-technical audiences through a variety of media, including interactive visualizations, reports and presentations
– Work closely with customers and delivery teams to find applications and business use cases for advanced analytical capabilities.
– Generating business insight using data analytics and information visualization methods to answer business problems in different domains.
– Designing and developing analytics solutions to move towards data-driven innovation in alignment with business priorities and key targets.
Desired Skills and Experience :
– 5+ years working with data and relevant computational frameworks and systems
– Have Expert knowledge with Big Data tools like Hadoop and with other Statistical tools like SAS, Matlab, R, SQL, and VBA
– Hands-on experience with Machine Learning algorithms, natural language processing, data analytics, and information visualization
– Be Fluent with at least one programming language like Java or Python
– Have Strong commitment to quality and client service
– Have excellent interpersonal skills
– Have a PhD or a Masters Degree in a Quantitative discipline from a Tier 1 Institute like the IITs, ISI, IIMs, DSE etc.,
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : Array
Location : Array