Principal, Ads Integrity – Facebook, Hyderabad (5 – 7 years of experience)
Have you heard people say “Security and Fraud are the most intense applications of Analytics”? Here is a role with world’s biggest social network, where you have to exactly this at a large scale.
Designation – Principal, Ads Integrity
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Facebook
The Ads Integrity team ensures our platform is a trustworthy place for users, developers, and advertisers to create and exchange digital goods and services. We focus on unlocking new revenue sources and thwarting attacks that threaten our users safety and the company’s bottom line. Our focus on data analysis allows us to work effectively with our engineering teams to build proprietary tools and techniques that touch all the money coming into Facebook. In addition, we manually review ambiguous activity to classify and deconstruct emerging patterns and trends. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren’t afraid of being wrong.
- Lead analysts in complex investigations of accounts and transactions to stop fraudulent or policy violating behavior
- Partner with Product, Policy, Sales and Engineering teams to solve problems at scale
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical risk / payment initiatives
- Monitor models, rules, and analyst performance to optimize quality and correct deficiencies
- Manage, coordinate, and/or support risk / payment projects as needed
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BA/BS degree with 5-7 years professional experience working in a quantitative field such as finance, risk, technology or related
- Demonstrated ability to source and analyze large complex data sets to drive team goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Exceptional critical thinker with demonstrated creative problem solving abilities in a professional setting
- Demonstrated ability to execute
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of SQL, and experience with at least one statistical or programming language (R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Avid Facebook user
- Experience with online advertising, payments, investigations or fast-paced startup environment a plus
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.