About the Client:
Leading research and analytics firm in Bangalore.
The client offers a blend of applied research and business strategy that includes: quantitative and qualitative research, professional services and consulting, technology solutions, and industry thought leadership with a strong presence in US, Europe & Asia.
- Identify new sales opportunities and articulate Analytics value proposition to the Clients.
- Build qualified pipeline to drive sales growth for analytics in the Retail sector. Refine go to market for the sector
- Attend industry events to represent the organization brand and network with prospects
- Develop & successfully close the opportunities with support from the established pre-sales & delivery team
Looking forward to ambitious & growth oriented professionals be a part of this team.
Skills / experience required:
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing, Sales-related role
- Proven track record of carrying and attaining annual quota; meet set quarterly bookings and revenue goals as an individual contributor and/or with a Sales & Account Management team.
- Passion for Sales, long-term relationship development and management.
- Hunter profile; Self-starter; Creative
- Experience in selling to business leaders across functional areas and to CxO-levels
- Deep knowledge of selling into the Retail and/or Manufacturing (CPG, Consumer Electronics, Apparel, Footwear, Food & Beverages) sector
Interested people can send a mail to [email protected] with Director – Sales & Business Development as subject