Designation – Assistant Manager / Manager – Business and Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Amex
Accelerating growth momentum is a key objective for Merchant Services Americas’ (MSA) Client Management (CLM) team. This role will be part of the Global Merchant Services CoE based out of Gurgaon supporting analytics for our MSA CLM team.
The Asst. Manager – Business and Analytical Solutions partners with our onsite CLM Reporting & Analytics teams to support key objectives. The role will work closely with the department Director and is responsible for end-to-end analytics support to the team in defining, measuring and reporting CLM performance.
- Conduct deep analysis to uncover trends, recommend business solutions and implement strategic initiatives
- Prepare monthly Management reporting and ensure integrity of data
- Provide analytical support to Business Unit Scorecards and reviews
- Continuously automate and standardize reporting processes to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Thoroughly understand business and sales performance drivers
- Lead efforts in creation of Standard operating Procedures and other documentations
- Learn cross functional domains and technologies to support back-up planning
- Perform annual updates of business rules. Manage key updates to reporting packages based on new requirements.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering, Statistics, OR, Management, Science or other quantitative disciplines
- Excellent Academic record with 2-4 years of hands-on experience in SAS
- Experience in Credit Card industry preferred
- Advanced programming expertise in SAS and SAS Enterprise Guide
- Ability to handle large datasets and proven ability to align data needs to business strategies.
- Advance knowledge in VBA / MS Access preferred
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. Will also need to gain knowledge in American Express proprietary Analytics Platforms- GMAR/MARC, RAMP, Genesis, SEIMS, Global Merchant warehouse and Merchant Force.
- Strong understanding of the data design and their relations to enable reporting and analytics
- Deep business knowledge to ensure end to end analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE