Designation – Machine Learning Expert
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Machinepulse
- Entire machine learning implementation process: model design, feature planning, system infrastructure, production setup ,monitoring and release management
- Design scalable predictive models with large number of features to find the hidden opportunity in the large datasets.
- Develop the model to perform various analysis in the data and forecasting like weather prediction, outlier detection, performance evaluation, risk analysis and fraud detection etc.
- Implement the models for advanced analytics on the large data sets like preventive maintenance, proactive failure detection and comparative analysis.
- Use machine learning techniques optimized for distributed computing environments
- Interact with appropriate business development and marketing team to gather their requirement and convert the same into the deliverable models.
- Improve the accuracy of the models by implementing complex algorithms for different training and validation datasets.
- Test the developed models in distributed and non-distributed environment in the cloud.
- Migrate the developed models to satisfy different business requirement and work entirely in different environment.
- Evaluation of various open source Machine Learning / Data Mining /Statistical modelling tools by developing Proof-of-Concepts(PoC’s) and Proof-of-Values(PoV’s) as and when requirement arises.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Advanced knowledge of predictive analytics / statistical modeling / machine learning such as Univariate , Multivariate , Regression Analysis, Bayesian classification, Collaborative Filtering, Decision Trees, Logistic Regression ,Support Vector Machines(SVM’s) and Clustering problems applied to large data sets
- Expert in at least one Programming Language: Java, Scala, Python.
- Good understanding of UNIX / LINUX platforms.
- Familiar with at least one data analysis tool: R/Mahout/Weka
- Familiarity with at least one versioning tools: Bitbucket, gitLab , SVN.
- Strong inclination towards mathematics and statistics.
- 2-3 years’ work experience
- Good knowledge of Deep Learning Algorithms
- Experience with predictive model markup language(PMML) .
- Experience with distributed machine learning tools : Mahout/MLBase
- Experience with big data processing frameworks like hadoop and its ecosystem tools.
- Experience with at least one NoSQL database: MongoDB, HBase and Cassandra.
- Experience with any cloud Environments : AWS , Rackspace and CtrlS
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Machine Learning Expert– Machinepulse – Mumbai