Designation – Marketing Data Scientist
Location – Noida
About employer – Adobe
- Utilize best-in-class analytics tools, including the Adobe Marketing Cloud (SiteCatalyst, Ad Hoc, Test &Target, etc.), to perform analyses and provide interpretation, guidance and recommendations to aid marketing decision making and drive business performance.
- Use software development and database ETL techniques to manipulate raw data using a combination of Map/Reduce, Pig, Hive, Hue, Python, etc. in order to cleanse and prepare data sets for advanced analytics.
- Design and develop new models and reports providing advanced analytics to guide marketing decisions.
- Effectively respond to requests for ad hoc analyses.
- Collaborate with other team members to synthesize learning’s from other analyses/sources to present holistic analysis and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ensure solutions are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet the expectations of stakeholders.
- Participate in defining technical and methodological requirements to improve the Analytics tools and infrastructure used at Adobe.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics and/or marketing analytics. Experience in B2C and eCommerce is preferred.
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious, self-starter, comfortable with change and a creative individual with a strong record of professional achievement.
- Expert in advanced analytics techniques coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful business insights. Knowledge of test design, predictive modeling, and combining disparate data sources is a plus.
- Firm understanding and experience with database architecture, Microsoft Excel, and other systems and tools associated with accessing, analyzing and visually presenting data to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with Big Data tools like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hue, Impala, Python.
- Experience with analysis and optimization across marketing channels such as Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM, Display, Affiliates, Social Media), Direct Marketing (EMail, Direct Mail), online (website) properties, CRM (eg. Salesforece.com), and marketing automation tools (eg. Eloqua/Aprimo).
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills. Must be flexible and able to balance multiple projects concurrently. Candidate must be detail oriented, persistent, and enjoy working in a fast paced, results oriented and evolving environment.
- Exceptional communicator. Must be able to clearly articulate, visualize and present analytical work targeted at both technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to speak the language of Marketing, Sales and IT.
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power point, Word)
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst and Discover (strongly preferred), Google Analytics, or CoreMetrics
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc. with experience in writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required along with practical business experience in analyzing data. MBA or Masters in a quantitative field like Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or IT a plus.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Marketing Data Scientist – Adobe – Noida