Data Science Faculty (Full-Time) – Edvancer Eduventures – Mumbai – (2-8 Years of experience)
Designation – Faculty/Trainers/SMEs
Location – Mumbai
About employer– www.edvancer.in
- Lead the data science training vertical in terms of training product creation, positioning, updation and managing external faculty.
- Deliver live online/offline courses in various aspects of data science for individuals globally and corporates
- Contribute towards developing cutting-edge content & training material for courses across the field of data science
- Serve as a subject matter expert for corporates/universities looking to understand and use data science
- Answer student queries, evaluate assignments and project submissions
- Remain continuously updated on this field regarding new technologies and create new courses around them
- Work on consulting assignments in data science
- Compensation would be attractive and as per industry standards including ESOPs
- Travel may be required for a few days every month
Qualification and Experience:
- Would prefer a Statistics/Maths/Economics post-graduate or an Engineer or MBA with relevant experience.
- Education from IIT/IIM/ISI or any tier 1 institute would have an added advantage but is not a necessity
- The ideal candidate would be an experienced data science/business analytics/big data professional OR experienced data science/business analytics/big data trainer OR an applied statistics/business analytics faculty at a higher education institute.
- Desired experience levels are 2-8 years in data science/business analytics/big data and/or teaching in this field.
- Hands-on experience in data science projects would be a plus point.
- Hands-on experience of SAS/R and predictive modeling is essential
- Knowledge of machine learning, Python, Hadoop eco-system, Tableau/Qlikview/Spotfire would be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation, verbal & written communications skills are required.
- A desire to learn and be self-motivated is essential. You may not know everything but if you display the ability to learn quickly you stand a good chance.
- Ability to work in an unstructured, start-up like environment in a small team.
- A love for teaching will be appreciated.