Business Analyst- Chennai (2 to 5 years of experience)
Experience : 2 – 3 years
Requirements : The role needs someone who is good with numbers, has strong communication and interpersonal skills, superior problem solving abilities and analytical thinking with hands on experience in the Retail/ CPG/FMCG analytics domain.
Task Info :
About the company:
We are working on solving challenges at the point of sale, and in the process enabling retailers to better their business in the evolving world. We belong to the one of the largest retail merchandising company in India. close to 5000 employees, 80 offices, operations across 600+ towns and 17 years of deep retail experience.
Indian grocery retail is a melting pot of challenges. Some see these challenges as formidable and unsurmountable…we see them as opportunities, we are building solutions to monetise these opportunities.
The role needs someone who is good with numbers, has strong communication and interpersonal skills, superior problem solving abilities and analytical thinking with hands on experience in the Retail/ CPG/FMCG analytics domain.
Design and Build Statistical and Machine learning Models, Market Basket Analysis and Extraction systems
- Use the models and dashboards to solve business problems related to client and communicate the solutions to Stakeholders, in FMCG Retail
- Sales prediction using time-series modelling
- Deploy Advanced Statistical Techniques like R, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Predictive Modelling, SEM
Analyse and Forecasting Technique and churn data to derive meaningful insights and validate using correlation/ regression. Provide actionable and advanced analytics solutions
- Retail Analytics: Market Basket Analysis
- Machine Learning: Classification, Regression, Clustering, Feature Engineering
- Statistical Model: Time Series, Regression Models, Hypothesis Model
- Software & Programming Language: Python, R, SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Good at doing data based presentations using MS office tools
Graduation in Engineering/mathematics/Science/ Economics/ Statistics/ MBA (preferred) /Masters Preferred
2-3 yrs. of total exp. in Analytics/ Research. Experience in Retail or FMCG domain will be valuable.
Job Location: Chennai
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : Market Basket analysis, predictive modeling, python, r, Retail Analytics, sas, sql, tableau
Location : Chennai