Risk management is looked as one of the most important role in an investment management organization. Are you an expert at evaluating risk and privacy trends and coordinating risk assessment process? If yes, here is an interesting and challenging opening, have a look.
Designation – Risk Analyst
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Franklin Templeton
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets – our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We’re currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the Compliance and Risk Department to ensure that all aspects of Fiduciary Trust and FTB&T’s risk management and privacy framework are met. The Risk Analyst will work closely with his/her manager and the Risk and Privacy Manager who is based out of the NYC office. The main activities the Risk Analyst include preparation of risk indicator reports, tracking of internal audit and examination findings, evaluation of risk and privacy trends, coordination of risk assessment process, oversight of consecutive absence program, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Analyze, track and prepare risk indicator reports on a monthly basis capturing errors, self-identified issues, client complaints, etc.
- Evaluate trends from risk indicator reports or risk and audit tracking issues and liaise with Risk and Privacy Manager and others to propose control enhancements.
- Manage the risk and audit tracking database to ensure that findings are entered and tracked to completion. Follow up with owners of findings on an ongoing basis based on pre-defined timeframes.
- Assist with the coordination the annual risk assessment process.
- Maintain list of all regulatory required risk assessments and ensure they are maintained and are up-to-date (i.e. Model Risk Management).
- Schedule and assist with coordination of materials for monthly Risk Management Committee.
- Document minutes and follow up items from Risk Management Committee meetings.
- Perform ongoing monitoring and testing of key risk deliverables (where required) – e.g. call backs, client confirmations.
- Assist with coordination of regulatory exams and creation of first day letter requests, tracking of deliverables and coordination of meetings as required.
- Assist with preparation of all risk related presentations
- Analyze, track and prepare privacy indicator reports on an ongoing basis for the Client Privacy Committee. Report may include security incidents, fraud trends, compliance with privacy related policies and procedures, etc.
- Work with Risk and Privacy Manager to escalate non-compliance with policies and procedures.
- Coordinate annual identity theft, physical security and other privacy related risk assessments.
- Maintain, track and report on status of vendor management program.
- Document minutes and follow up items from Privacy Committee meetings.
- Assist with preparation of all privacy related presentations.
- Maintain, track and report on Fiduciary Trust’s and FTB&T’s Consecutive Absence Program.
- Prepare ongoing reports and follow up with Covered employees to ensure compliance with policy.
- Support the AML Officer in the Country Risk Assessment Program which includes coordinating ongoing meetings with the Country Risk Committee, tracking key updates that would impact the Country Risk Program and coordinating with the AML Compliance team for required updates as needed
- Analyze and escalate quarterly expense reporting trends
- Able to undertake other special projects as needed.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- 4 year degree or equivalent business experience (3-year degree India)
- Graduation or Post graduate with back ground in international risk management preferred
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience and/or 3 years financial services Risk & Privacy Compliance experience, preferably in the private banking and wealth management industry/ IT industry on system and/or operational compliance
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility in work schedules needed
- Ability to maintain updated knowledge of procedures and products
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work responsibilities.
- Strong attention to details
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems; ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills with ability to convert raw data into simplified indicators.
- Ability to work independently and diligently with little guidance
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.