Analyst –IBM, Bangalore (3 – 5 years of experience)
Do you have the innate ability to translate complex data into a coherent story? Can you develop frameworks for ambiguous business problems? Can you find out opportunities and challenges faced by organisations through social media data? If so, here is an opportunity to join forces with IBM, have a look.
Designation – Social Media Insights Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – IBM
IBM’s Market Insights (MI), Client Research organization provides value creation by delivering trusted, integrated strategic insights and recommendations that improve IBM business performance and fuel growth. It impacts critical business initiatives covering a wide range of strategic and execution issues. MI supports a wide range of executive clients across Marketing, Finance, Strategy, and other functions, collaborating with them to achieve their business goals.
The MI Analyst reviews and synthesizes multiple sources of data (secondary data, social data, and market data) into actionable insights that connect directly to client business objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to translate complex data into a story that speaks to the opportunities and challenges faced by our clients in social media, as well as the broader digital ecosystem. The job role will involve the following:
- Identify, analyze, and synthesize large quantities of consumer generated social media chatter into key findings or insights appropriate for our stakeholders
- Conduct analysis and build findings presentations for a broad range of project types, including short-term research requests and long-term strategy exploration and development and recurrent reporting initiatives (such as weekly, monthly or quarterly reporting)
- Create and align reports, dashboards and routines with stakeholder teams that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures
- Work with stakeholders to define KPI’s for success and track against them and implement measurement programs to address client KPI’s
- Excel at asking the right research questions and at unveiling significant patterns and correlations in large sets of data
- Contribute to the creation of Assets and Frameworks
Qualification and Skills Required:
- The applicant should be a post graduate with 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Master’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Social Media listening and analyzing
- English: Fluent
- A deep understanding and passion for social media
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Social media Listening, Monitoring, Research and Analysis and hands-on experience working with social media listening tools
- Self-starter, with strong ability to initiate projects and see-through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what should be done’
- Very strong and demonstrated Spreadsheet, Power Point and analytical skills.
- Strong business writing skills
- A critical thinker, with strong interpersonal skills that can identify and communicate behavior based findings
- Strategic consulting skills; Consultative experience with internal or external clients (i.e., a strategic thinker, strong business acumen, and comfortable speaking with senior clients)
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.