Analyst –IBM, Bangalore (3 – 5 years of experience)
Are you an expert in using internal and secondary data sources and tools to locate the most relevant information? Do you have excellent Consulting Skills? If yes, here is the opportunity to join forces with world’s largest IT consulting company – IBM
Designation – Analyst- Bluemine-Business research
Location – Bangalore
About employer – IBM
Market Insights Business Research (BR) analysts are aligned to support the research needs of clients in specific brand, industry, and geo markets from across IBM. The BR analyst provides both ad-hoc and proactive research support in a fast-paced, global environment. The topics and complexity of the requests vary and require the individual to be able to develop and apply search strategies across internal and external sources to locate the needed information.
- Developing and applying expertise in using internal and secondary data sources and tools to locate the most relevant information to support customer needs in a timely manner
- Acting as the focal point for an assigned set of internal customers, with primary responsibility for proactive research and information services tailored to that group
- Retrieving, analyzing and disseminating business, market, competitive and scientific information from primary and secondary on-line and manual sources
- Using consultative skills to establish the problem definition with their customer. Provide timely responses to inquiries through the use of all appropriate resources
- Evaluating, editing and focusing on search results to provide the added value of avoiding information overload: producing clear, crisp, tailored results ready for use
- Scanning content to gain/maintain industry expertise and identifying information sources that can enhance the body of knowledge available to their assigned customer set
- Collaborating with Knowledge Center and extended teams to share information resources, best practices and lessons learned
Qualification and Skills Required:
- The applicant should be minimum a post graduate in Business Management with 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in Experience with data analysis, Familiarity with Advanced Excel
- English: Fluent
- This role requires strong communication, planning, organizational, analysis, team management and decision making skills.
- Experience in conveying business analysis through charts, dashboards or other graphical representations will be beneficial. Experience with data analysis and familiarity with advanced Excel are also preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.